7 cups of milk
1 cup semolina
1 tsp cruched mastic
1/2 cup orange blossom water
2 sachets whipping cream + 1 cup of milk
1/2 a cup of each of pine nuts, almonds, pistachios (soaked and strained)
- whip the cream and place in the fridge
- In the blender, blend eggs, semolina, and one cup of milk.
- On medium heat, bring sox cups of milk to a boil.
- Add the blended ingredients to the hot milk
- cook for 15 minutes on medium heat , stirring continuously
- Add mastic and orange blossom water.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow serving flat plate.
- When it cools, add the whipped cream and decorate with nuts.
- serve with simple syrup (optional)