- 1 (14.1 oz) pkg. refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 3 Tbsp butter, diced into 1-Tbsp pieces
- 3/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 1/2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 (12 oz) container McCormick® Simply Better Turkey Gravy (or Chicken Gravy)
- 2 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups leftover cooked, shredded chicken or turkey
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place a baking sheet in oven and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare pie crusts as directed on package for two-crust pie using a 9-inch pie plate.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-heat. Add onion and saute until softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. While whisking pour in half and half then pour in turkey gravy.
Add in vegetables, chicken, rosemary, thyme, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Warm through.
Pour mixture in to prepared pie crust in pie plate. Top with second pie crust. Seal edges and flute if desired. Cut several slits in top of pie for steam to escape.
Bake in preheated oven 30 to 40 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Recipe source: Cooking Classy